Filling System for Photovoltaic Sealant, Modified Silane Adhesive, Potting Sealant
01: 3K static mixer
02: single head piston filler
03: automatic case erector and sealer
01: Case sealer
02: sealant nozzle sorting device
03: sealant storage hopper
04: 3K static metering system
05: static mixer
06: plunger load bin
07: cartridge load bin
The filling system for photovoltaic sealant, modified silane adhesive and potting sealant is made up of a 3K static mixer, single head piston filler, plus automatic case erector and sealer. This filling system is applicable for batch production of photovoltaic sealant cartridge filling.
|Color paste proportion
|within 8‰ - 8%
|within 8‰ - 8%
|5×5 or 4×6
|8M (L) ×3.5M (W)
Note: We can match the voltage and frequency of the equipment depending on customer location.
- The material loss in traditional sealant producing and filling processes is minimized.
- Manual cleaning for the barrels and cylinder are not needed, thus reducing the labor intensity of workers.
- The equipment adopts the highest end control system. Combined mode of volume metering and simultaneous squeezing is used for static mixing of materials. A flowmeter is added. The pressure sensor is used for monitoring and detecting. These guarantee the product quality of each cartridge is stable and under the control scope.
- 3K static mixer blends the base, color pastes and additives uniformly in means of metering. And then the mixed product is dispensed by single head piston filler.
- During the operation of single head filler, the 3K static mixer is responsible for mixing and metering, and the filler takes charges of filling, capping and coding to dispense the products.
- After being transferred by device, the product will be installed with sealant nozzle by case erector and sealer. The products will be stacked in the case following customer requirements.
- Place label and qualification. Seal the case and affix security label. Then the casing is finished.